As COVID-19 makes an unprecedented impact on the daily lives of our immediate communities and the world, our thoughts are with those both directly and indirectly impacted by this global health emergency. The safety of our office personnel and clients is always our top priority. At this time, our office will remain open, unless we are instructed otherwise by the CDC or local health officials. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we implement new policies in order to protect our office personnel and clients:
PLEASE BE AWARE OF OUR NEW POLICIES, AS DETAILED BELOW:
1. We will NOT be accepting walk-in appointments;
2. If you have a scheduled court date, our office will be in contact with you directly, if there is any change;
3. If you are an EXISTING CLIENT and have an existing scheduled in-office appointment, we will contact you directly too set up a phone conference or video teleconference for our convenience;
4. If you are a POTENTIAL CLIENT, and have an existing scheduled in-office consult, we will contact you prior to your appointment and conduct a brief phone interview before proceeding with the appointment;
5. If we are unable to reach you, please call our office BEFORE arriving to your scheduled court appearance or in-office appointment;
6. In order to protect the health of our office personnel, any client with any upper respiratory symptoms will be consulted by phone, video teleconference, or other special arrangements made by our office.
We appreciate your patience and understand that this can be a stressful time. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
/s/ Armando A. Nunez
Attorney at Law